Thursday 25 July 2013

Cute Summer concertina cards!

 "Well - I made 2 cards this morning in my FREE demo - thats 1 more than last week -but there was alot of work invoved and I had so many people asking me questions!  I loved making these summery cards using the NEW "Wild Rose Studio" stamps showing Emily and Elsie her cat - I printed he images onto linen embossed card and coloured-in using coloured pencis - it gives a really nice finish and its easy to acheive too!"
Front of concertina card - tied with organza ribbon.
  Shopping list -all in stock at Japonica
Emily and Elsie cat -£6.49
Blackberry Lane papers £4.99
Dies for circles, scallop circle and flourishes in pink card.
"Grass" punch - pale green card.
Coloured pencils for colouring-in ( I use Sakura -Bruynzeel -they blend well and are really good shades)
Blossom embossing folder (for top corner of card front.
Awesome greeting - £2.20
White flowers -tinted with a little colour from an inkpad to match. 
 Liquid pearl-Hydrangea to centres


Inside box card

Concertina box card standing
And heres the other one...I made a plaque for the greeting inside and covered it with "Glossy Accents" so it looks like enamel.
Front of card

Inside of card

Standing card
AND NEXT week - what can you do with Magic Foam??

No comments:

Post a Comment