Monday 22 July 2013

My FREE Punch craft Demo - SUMMER Gerberas

Gerberas are such a favourite flower - so many exravagant colours make them such a Happy flower in my opinion!
My card consists of a layer of paper in pastel colours and I have made  my 3 Gerberas to match!  I have printed "With Love" onto shrink plastic to make a neat tag too.  Stems are cut from a soft green thin card and anchored after placing flowers - they are then cut to size and glued in 1 more place only so they are not glued flat.
Close up of Gerbera showing centre and shading.
Shopping list :-
PUNCHES -Lg Lilium Feathers (Leone Em punch), 1" Daisy, 3/4" sunflower. 
( Or for small lilium punch -scale down all other punches to the 1 size smaller)

and other products...
BREMEN 12 x 12" paper
1 DL white folded card 
Liquid Pearls - Majestic purple & Hydrangea
Coloured papers to punch.
Co-ordinating inkpads for shading papers.
(Versamagic chalk inkpads are lovely shades for flowers-I usually choose a darker shade than the paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment