Friday 12 October 2012

Christmas Poinsettias

 Thursday FREE demo in JAPONICA!   Punch Craft Christmas Flowers & Leaves
I love this Poinsettia -it is made froma Christmas tree punch, punch 16 and trim away spikes - leaving the perfect point and length youneed for each petal(or bract).  I have shaded a little - I like to use Gold Brilliance ink on this ivory pearlescent paper..  I have used papers form a range by Wild Rose Studios- Annabelles Christmas - a great range of classic colours and seasonal designs.  I have made Holly branches from a few Green foil paper Holly leaves (1" punch) put together onto a stem!

This Ivoy Poinsettia has a moremodern look with its bright pinks/lavenders - but festive nevertheless!  I have used the 2" Holly leaf.


I love the ivory flowers - but I just have to make a red one too!! Very classical - again with lovely papers from Wild Rose Studios Annabelles Christmas range.  The " holly kleaf punch in silver makes a lovely addition to this design.  I have just added veins to the leaves using a needle tool. Small details can make a big difference can't they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment