Friday 12 October 2012

Bella on a Bauble!

Bella is one of Wild Rose Studios latest releases for Christmas - she is quite adorable too.  Thsi is my favourite!
To this easel card I added a Holly frame.  Bella is coloured usign Pearl _Exx pallette (Pastelle).  Silver peel-off stickers have been added to the message ledge (it holds the easel in place!)

There is an embossed panel on the inside here that shows throughtthe acetate half od the card front.  I have added die cut Happy Christmas - a lovely script!  Again Bella is coloured using Pearl paints -lovely shades of pinks and lavenders go well with the baby elephant grey!

 

This elegant embossed panel is a folder by Crafts-too!  My message is merely a Peel-Off sticker on a gold panel - very easy to do  but looks good with this embossed panel.  I have put gols metal dots on the extravagant ribbon for a luxurious look.   Have you fallen in love with Bella yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment