Sunday 8 July 2012

Time for Tea!

Hello - I have been suffering from lack of Summer sun - like everyone - so Mr JAPONICA and I went to Turkey for a week and it was very hot -over 40 degrees!  On our return my Thursday demonstration in JAPONICA was to be Summer Scenes - how depressing in the rain?  Anyway...so I thought I would cheer everyone up with a Summer Tea Time theme.  If you can't have sun, then get the cakes out I say!   So I used A stamp set from Hobby Art -"Tea-Time" and ran amok with pretty papers, coloured pencils and Glossy accent.   And the best bit - no calories!!


There are so many lovely stamps in this set I was spoilt for choice.

I used a  1" Scalloped circle punch for these 3 cakes.

I used pretty paper on the table runner and co-ordinated the colour of my cupcakes to match.





The words in the set make a lovely background message


They look delicious don't you think -suitable for any age from 3 to 103!

1 comment: