Sunday 29 July 2012

PEEL-OFF STICKERS for special occasions!

This weeks demo in JAPONICA on Peel-Offs came in very handy for me as I needed to make 2 cards for very special occasions!    So here is a card for Jane -my very best friend has just moved -so she will probably see this before Mr Postie delivers it!  Happy New Home Jane!
I used black Peel -off stickers (Francoise Collection - Woodware) and painted it with Pearl-Exe pallettes.  Some items are cut out and mounted onto card using 3-d foam pads to create my "street".  I hope Jane likes it and will be very contented in her new "pad".

My next special occasion was a Diamond Wedding anniversary. Some very dear friends of ours Stuart & Shelagh celebrated on Sunday at Courtlands in Lympstone with all their friends and family!  We had a wonderful day...and were fed royally too.  We wish the Happy Couple many more years together too.  Bless you both.
Here is my card for them - I used Jane Gills Bubbles Peel-off sticker in silver and added lots of sparkly bits.  The blue area is Pearl Ex paint - adding a luxurious touch to the fnished card.  The border has some sparkly flourishes over it - and  I added a personal greeting inside.
PEEL-OFFS are so under rated -but some very classy cards can be made using them with a little ingenuity.   

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Jan - especially the New Home card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete