Thursday 24 October 2013

Cuttlebug Crazy!


 I went Cuttlebug Crazy this week.  I  had a Project class on Cuttlebug all day Wednesday and then a demo in JAPONICA on Thursday morning - I am all Cuttlebugged-out now!
I have used lots of dies & folders - some new and some not-so-new-but-still-my-favourite! 
TOP TIP - Use the best quality card at all times for a classy finish.



 
Elegant Trees
 
Jasper the Snowman


Holly overlapping acetate window
with an Embossed scene inside.
 
The Elegant Trees have a space just asking for a greeting - I have chosen one from Jane Gills range at Woodware. Keeping to just 1 colourway keeps it classy and contemporary too. Silver Pearl card with Black Liquid Pearl and Crystal gems to embellish the embossed 14cm sq panel. Corners rounded with a punch and then mounted onto a 15 x 15cm white card.                                                 Jasper (a Hobby Art stamp) has been placed onto a 5 x 7 card -with an acetate panel with a Starry border added (die cut available at Japonica).  I have also used a Twinkle stars embossing folder for the inside panel of pale blue.  Ice Stickles in Silver add a touch of sparkle to the stars.    I could not resist this NEW HOLLY die from Cuttlebug (it embosses so easily too!).  I have very simply die-cut in White pearl card and used it to "frame" an acetate window -the classy greeting is designed by Jane Gill -I have heat embossed it using Black Versafine inkpad with the stamp and added Crystal embossing powder.                                         

Some more card designs using Embossing Folders & Dies with CUTTLEBUG.
All from the range at JAPONICA.
If you like my designs then please leave a comment - I would love to hear from you -is there anybody out there??? 

 


2 comments: