Friday 30 August 2013

"Jantangles" (aka Zentangles by me!)

SAKURA PIGMA MICRON PENS USED -NO'S 01, 03 AND 1.

Unique FREEHAND Jantangle -embellished with Red stickles & layered onto red card.  My Greeting also FREE HAND!

Another Jantangle in progress!
My favourite 60's Tangle!!  Started with a simple flower - not very well drawn really - but it turned out really well! 
I saw this done oN utube -aNd it took a bit of unravelling - but i've done about 4 or 5 now and added a Hollowbar to the Aura knot!!!   ALL FREEHAND! ...and i did this whilst demonstrating too -and all the distractions!!!

An outline stamp of Jingle Bells was a great CHEAT but I then took ages to fill in all my patterns!! I added coloured Pencil and then Stickles to match - Yellow, Lime and red!  Lots more of these "OPEN" words have been designed by Francoise Read (ie, Snow, Santa, Mr &Mrs, 18, 21, Just for YOu, Thanks, etc...)

Just illuminate the 1st letters - I have used SAKURA STARDUST (red and green) to add impact to the Zentangling on letters  J and B.   I watercoloured with Stardust pens to shade the other letters to match!  This took a alot less time - but the J and B have great impact.

2 comments:

  1. You were cooking on gas yesterday Jan the designs look great! Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like them- I have really enjoyed creating these -I have loads more ideas - just so little time!!

    ReplyDelete