Tuesday 9 April 2013

Victorian Portraits

I used my CUTTLEBUG for die-cutting the rectangle and the oval shapes and the flowers for these cards.  The Portraits come on a 12 x 12"sheet of paper (SKAGEN from Woodware) - there are 2 sizes on this sheet.

All items were cut using white card and colour was added from inkpads.  VERSAMAGIC chalk inkpads were used for sponging gentle colours to the edges of the images - Pixie Dust Pink and Sahara Sand - a perfect match to the tones in the cards.  The finish was gentle, feminine and Victorian without being dingy!

I usd my NEW FAUX SPRITZING technique for the Rosebud background and BRILLIANCE ink - Pearl Beige - one of my favourites!  The ribbon was a great idea using Organza ribbon (wide) shown to me by my good friend Crafty Debs!  Thank you Debbie!

1 comment:

  1. So delicate & feminine. Great use of Cuttlebug, inkpads & papers! x

    ReplyDelete