Tuesday 9 April 2013

MY FAUX SPRITZING TECHNIQUE

Faux Spritzing with BRILLIANCE inkpads
 When planning some projects for a CUTTLEBUG workshop recently - I used BRILLIANCE inkpads inside my embossing folders -only to discover that my embossed card looked like I had used a Pearly Spritz - but MAGICALLY avoided the embossed detail! 

So I have called this my FAUX SPRITZ technique!

Many BRILLIANCE inkpads are Pearlescent, so the finish has a lovely pearly sheen.   I am a big fan of BRILLIANCE inks already as they represent good value for money because they can be used in so many different ways.
I have used - Lightning Black (SIlhouette design),Sky Blue (Daisy design) and Lime (Birthday Wishes)


Detail of the Silhouette die cut in an embossed oval - Faux Spritzed with Lightning Black BRILLIANCE.  Add an organza ribbon and liquid Pearl (Silver) to embellish. TOP TIP - Always wash your embossing folder thoroughly after inking!

1 comment:

  1. The mother of invention! Must have a go at this technique Jan! x

    ReplyDelete