Tuesday 24 April 2012

MONOCHROMATIC WAYS

I had a very small select class last week to do some Monochromatic designs using some new stamps - and a favourte old stamp too!  Sometimes a challenge of just what you can do with one colour can be very refreshing - I really like lots of shades of a single colour.  All of the  messages were from a clear stamp set of everyday wishes by Woodware Craft Collection.
Here are some of my ideas, I hope you like them.
Hobby Art wooden stamps - Floral Delight & Dandelion with Versafine Deep Lagoon Blue and Imperial Purple - you can rally acheive lovely shading with these inks.

 Stampendous - Twooo Owls, with paper piecing using double sided papers from Woodwares Oslo range.
For this Blue/white card I used Blue vellum with white embossing powder and Versafine Majestic Blue inkpad for printing the background.  I have added some natural parls to dress the flowers a little. Jane Gill had excelled herself with this elegant feminine set of stamps - I love them -don't you?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jan - I wish I'd been able to get to the workshop.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete